Nightwalker (Dark Days, #1) - Jocelynn Drake Well, I just finished Nightwalker and for the first time in a while I am not sure what I thought of the book. It ended with a cliffhanger so I am sure I will go on to read the next one, but I never felt like I couldn't put it down. Often, I stay up late and have trouble staying away from the book that I am reading once I get home from work, but I didn't feel that way with this book. However, that isn't to say I didn't enjoy reading it because I did. The story was good, Mira was a likable lead character and I am intrigued by her relationship with the vampire hunter Danaus. Their storyline was not what I expected at all, but I found myself enjoying it more and more throughout the book. The book is definitely completely UF, there is little to no romance even in the book. The battle between the nightwalkers (vampires) and naturi (fey) is a bit slow to get into but it will be interesting to see where it leads. If you are a big UF fan, then you might want to check it out.